- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Biography: Thierry de Longuemar
Mr. Thierry de Longuemar is the Vice President (Finance and Risk Management) of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) since January 2013 after having served as Vice President (Finance and Administration), a position he assumed in November 2011.
Mr. de Longuemar has more than 28 years of experience in both multilateral financial institutions and private banking.
Mr. de Longuemar served twice as ADB Treasurer (2002-2004 and 2010-2011) and, in between, was Vice President Finance at the African Development Bank (2004-2010), an institution where he had also served as Treasurer (1996-2001).
In investment banks, Mr. de Longuemar held the positions of Global Head of Central Banks and Supranationals at ABN Amro Bank; Head of Capital Markets at Banque de Gestion Privée (Crédit Agricole Group) and at Banque Régionale de l’Ouest; and several Treasury positions at Banque de Marchés et d’Arbitrage and Companie Bancaire of the Paribas Group.
Mr. de Longuemar is a French national and has a Master in Business Administration from ESSEC in Paris.
After two years in the French Navy (1978-1980), Mr. de Longuemar started his career with Total Gas Division (1980-1984), then its Refinery and Distribution Division (1984-1985).
He is married to Corinne and they have a daughter and a son.
Mr. de Longuemar is an active abstract painter.