- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 21-30 of 1428 for ADB administration and governance
This Technical Guidance Note summarizes the presentation, audit, submission, and public disclosure of financial reports for ADB loan and grant financed projects.
The 2012 ADB Perceptions Survey gauges and tracks stakeholders’ perceptions of the mission of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to help reduce poverty and contribute to development in Asia and the Pacific. The survey, the third of its kind since 2006, was carried out among 900 opinion leaders in 31 member countries, drawn from a broad cross section of stakeholders in government, media, civil society, academia, the private sector, and development partners.
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the 46th Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in New Delhi, India from 2 to 5 May 2013.
This publication gives an overview of how Sri Lanka's internally displaced people worked together to rehabilitate infrastructure and restore livelihood destroyed by 26 years of civil war.
This annual publication showcases the results of knowledge management initiatives of the East Asia Department of the Asian Development Bank in 2012.
Board Information Paper on the 7th Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) Summit and 9th Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area Summit (BIMP-EAGA). Both were held on 25 April 2013 at the Prime Minister’s Office, Brunei Darussalam.
What is the status of the energy sector in the Pacific? ADB supports the region's developing member countries in three strategic areas: developing indigenous and renewable energy resources to reduce reliance on imported fossil fuels, improving the efficiency of electricity generation and end-use, and expanding access to electricity for households and small businesses.
In this issue: Road to Inclusive Growth, AZRM News Brief, and Spotlight.
This guidance note develops a definition and parameters for political economy analysis to ensure consistency; and to guide country, sector, and project teams in analysis.
The draft Sourcebook focuses on the Safeguard Policy Statement (SPS) requirements pertaining to Indigenous Peoples.