- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Browse and search for publications by entering the title of the ADB publication or keywords in the search box. You may narrow your search results by clicking on publication type, country, or subject. The results may be further filtered by series, language, and year.
Results 81-90 of 1473 for ADB administration and governance
The knowledge management directions and action plan set out in this publication focus on prioritizing and implementing knowledge solutions; enriching the quality of ADB and DMCs’ knowledge capabilities for development effectiveness; advancing ADB’s knowledge assets, information systems, and communications; and empowering and resourcing high-quality knowledge solutions.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) corporate results framework is a management tool that helps ADB monitor and improve its performance to achieve the long-term development goals set out in Strategy 2020.
This operational plan identifies a number of actions to mainstream fragility- and conflict-sensitive approaches in Asian Development Bank's (ADB) country strategies and operations to achieve its overall goal of improved development progress and strengthened institutions in developing member countries experiencing fragility and the effects of conflict.
This brief provides an overview of the civil society organizations in Bhutan.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Afghanistan as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
Updated yearly, this ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Armenia as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on the Cook Islands as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
The ADB Factsheets provide concise information on the Bank's member economies, its operations, and contact information.
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides information on Australia's contributions to ADB in terms of capital subscription and funding, the country’s delegates to ADB, and the involvement of Australian companies and consultants in ADB projects.