- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
18 Nov 2008
The Asian Development Bank is providing financial support for the improvement of a key Central Asian transport corridor, which will help boost trade, tourism, and economic cooperation in the region.
11 Nov 2008
The Asian Development Bank is providing a $3 million grant to expand its clean energy program to involve more developing member countries.
11 Nov 2008
The President of the Asian Development Bank, Mr. Haruhiko Kuroda, will visit the nations of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan between 18 - 21 November.
27 Oct 2008
The Asian Development Bank is aiming to enhance regional cooperation on vital Central Asian waterways whose management and protection are crucial to the region's economic growth and social well-being.
25 Sep 2008
The Asian Development Bank is providing $4.5 million to foster closer cooperation among participating countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation by establishing a virtual institute that will coordinate research, training, and dialogue within the regional organization.
16 Sep 2008
The Asian Development Bank and the Islamic Development Bank signed today a landmark cofinancing agreement, which will allow them to work together on projects in common member countries.
3 Sep 2008
The Asian Development Bank is supporting closer regional cooperation and integration in South Asia through a grant designed to help strengthen and expand policy reforms in two key nations, India and Pakistan.
13 Aug 2008
The Asian Development Bank will provide a $55 million loan to the leading mobile phone provider in Afghanistan, so it can extend its coverage to parts of the country that have little or no telecommunications infrastructure in place.
12 Jun 2008
The Asian Development Bank pledged up to $1.3 billion in new assistance for Afghanistan at a donor conference in Paris this week.
8 Feb 2008
The Asian Development Bank is expanding its operations in Central Asia and the South Caucasus and in order to support this it will open new offices in Armenia, Georgia and Turkmenistan.