Azerbaijan: Projects and Results
Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Better Banking Practices Boost Business, Create Jobs in Azerbaijan’s Diversifying EconomyADB’s partnership with an Azerbaijan bank has promoted better banking practices and helped entrepreneurs flourish in a country that has rocketed to upper middle-income status.
Upgrading Water and Sanitation Services in Azerbaijan's NakhchivanAn ADB-supported project is bringing safe drinking water and improved sanitation services to Azerbaijan's isolated region of Nakhchivan.
Central Asia Cross-Border Trade and TransportRehabilitated roads in landlocked Tajikistan boost trade at home and with other Central Asian nations and the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
Getting Clean Water Flowing in Nakhchivan, AzerbaijanDue to the isolation from the main territory of Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan faces many challenges including the provision of security, power, food and drinking water.
Roads and Overland Travel Between Azerbaijan and GeorgiaFor years, the bad road stretching between the city of Gazakh in western Azerbaijan and the Georgian border has hampered the local economy.
Improved Transport Links Help Azerbaijan on the Road to RecoveryAn improved east-west corridor spreads wealth from the capital, Baku, through the countryside, as Azerbaijan develops its fledgling non-oil industrial base.
- Shah Deniz Stage II Gas Field Expansion Project
- Improve Financial Service Outreach for Agriculture - Finca Azerbaijan
- AZE: Improving Financial Service Outreach for Agriculture - AccessBank Azerbaijan
- Proposed Senior Loan to DemirBank for Supporting Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- AZE: ACCESS BANK PROMOTING RURAL FINANCIAL INCLUSION