- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
14 Feb 2013
Empowering women in South Asia can help address the twin issues of gender and urban poverty, say ADB's senior social development specialist Francesco Tornieri and urban development specialist Ron Slangen.
26 Dec 2012
With support from ADB, the people affected by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami were able to rebuild their lives and communities.
3 Dec 2012
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region.
29 Nov 2012
South Asia's prospects of growth depend in good part on the enhancement of cross-border connectivity and facilitation of trade among Bangladesh, Butan, India and Nepal. Here are 12 things to know about cooperation and integration in South Asia.
15 Nov 2012
ADB is helping countries in Asia and the Pacific promote environmental justice through knowledge sharing and capacity building
6 Nov 2012
How do you provide access to jobs, markets, hospitals, and schools without creating more congestion, air pollution, traffic accidents, and greenhouse gas emissions?
22 Oct 2012
Shari'ah compliant financing is becoming increasingly popular in the Asia and the Pacific region. ADB’s Ashraf Mohammed, Assistant General Counsel and Practice Leader – Islamic Finance, explains why.
12 Oct 2012
The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates.
1 Oct 2012
Developing Asia's growth is slowing faster than anticipated in the Asian Development Outlook 2012. Deceleration in the region's two giants - the People's Republic of China and India - and major exporting economies is tempering earlier optimism.
1 Oct 2012
Service sector development will be the central theme of Asia's structural change in the coming years. Rising income levels and rapid expansion of the middle class are driving the demand for services, and some countries are at or approaching the post-industrial stage where services typically assume a bigger role.