- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
29 Nov 2013
ADB, the Government of the United Kingdom (UK), and the Rockefeller Foundation are teaming up to help Asia's fast growing secondary cities protect their urban poor from the ravages of climate change.
23 Oct 2013
ADB has approved a $250 million loan to expand the coverage and quality of water supplies to nearly 11 million people in Dhaka, Bangladesh’s fast-growing capital city.
21 Oct 2013
A new $110 million loan facility from ADB will provide much-needed investment in private-sector infrastructure projects in Bangladesh, including in renewable energy.
14 Oct 2013
Cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping Asia and the Pacific meet its booming demand for power, which is set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades, says a comprehensive new report from ADB.
5 Oct 2013
ADB remains committed to supporting Bangladesh in achieving inclusive and sustainable growth, ADB Vice President for Administration and Corporate Management, Bruce Davis, said at a commemorative ceremony today marking 40 years of Bangladesh-ADB partnership.
4 Oct 2013
Electricity will tomorrow begin to flow from India to Bangladesh through a new transmission line, marking South Asia’s first-ever high voltage direct current interconnection between two countries and a key step forward in regional power sharing and cooperation.
3 Oct 2013
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will lend Bangladesh $500 million to help finance a major overhaul of secondary education to meet the country's need for skilled, technology-savvy workers.
2 Oct 2013
Asia and the Pacific's economic gains must be matched by stepped-up efforts on governance so that growth benefits can be more evenly shared and development progress locked in, says a new ADB report.
2 Oct 2013
Softer than expected economic activity in the People’s Republic of China and India and jitters over the United States quantitative easing program will weigh on Asia and the Pacific’s growth prospects in the near term, says a new ADB report.