- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
22 Sep 2010
Bangladesh is to receive financial assistance from ADB to help make the delivery of public services more efficient and transparent.
31 Aug 2010
ADB is extending a $100 million equivalent loan for a cross-border electricity initiative between India and Bangladesh that will provide impetus for increased power trading in South Asia.
12 Aug 2010
Leading government officials from South Asia and neighboring countries are meeting in Manila this week for a second round of high level talks on regional cooperation which will take stock of progress on work done to boost trade, and to develop cross-border road corridors and energy infrastructure.
1 Jul 2010
ADB is extending financial assistance to Bangladesh to grow high-value crops including vegetables, spices, and fruits that will boost incomes for poor farmers and support the nation's food security.
15 Apr 2010
ADB has boosted its technical assistance to scale up projects that provide the region's poor with better access to modern and reliable sources of clean energy.
13 Apr 2010
Developing Asia's strong recovery from the effects of the global economic crisis is expected to continue through the next two years, ADB says in a new major report.
26 Mar 2010
ADB is extending loans totaling $266 million to help Bangladesh address natural gas supply constraints in a bid to spur economic growth and cut poverty.
3 Mar 2010
Reducing visa restrictions and non-tariff barriers, and improving customs procedures, are among a host of steps South Asian countries can take to boost private sector-led growth, unlocking the region's vast economic potential, says a report prepared by ADB and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
4 Feb 2010
ADB and Government of United Kingdom are financing a study to help South Asia analyze the costs and benefits of climate change adaptation actions.
17 Dec 2009
ADB has expanded its Trade Finance Facilitation Program in Bangladesh with the signing today of 12 more agreements under the program in the South Asian nation.