- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
14 Oct 2013
Cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping Asia and the Pacific meet its booming demand for power, which is set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades, says a comprehensive new report from ADB.
2 Oct 2013
Asia and the Pacific's economic gains must be matched by stepped-up efforts on governance so that growth benefits can be more evenly shared and development progress locked in, says a new ADB report.
2 Oct 2013
Softer than expected economic activity in the People’s Republic of China and India and jitters over the United States quantitative easing program will weigh on Asia and the Pacific’s growth prospects in the near term, says a new ADB report.
1 Oct 2013
Bhutan's strong growth over the past 30 years has set it on the path to becoming an upper-middle-income economy by 2020, but the small, land-locked nation needs to broaden its growth sources if it is to reach that national goal, says a new ADB country study.
21 Aug 2013
Industrialization must be an essential part of the growth formula if Asian countries want to prosper and avoid the middle income trap, says a new ADB report.
31 Jul 2013
ADB is to help upgrade key sections of Nepal’s East West Highway to allow year-round travel along the country’s main transport route.
24 Jul 2013
An ADB green energy project that brings greater electrification to rural households in Bhutan and boosts access to green power in neighboring India is among the recipients of the U.S. Treasury Department’s Development Impact Honors.
16 Jul 2013
Continued tepid demand from the major industrial economies coupled with slower growth in the People’s Republic of China are weighing on the outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
5 May 2013
Better connectivity between South Asia and Southeast Asia – through hardware and associated software – can unlock the full benefits of closer economic ties between the two subregions and help rebalance Asian growth toward domestic and regional markets, delegates at the 46th Annual Meeting of ADB heard today.
22 Apr 2013
ADB approved $21.57 billion in financing operations including cofinancing last year, according to ADB’s 2012 Annual Report, released ahead of its 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Delhi, India.