- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
28 May 2014
Changed perceptions about road construction work enable Cambodian women like Khoun Sophorn to earn money without having to work far from home.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
21 Apr 2014
ADB is an international development finance institution. We provide loans, grants, and expertise to our developing member countries to help reduce poverty and create a world in which everyone can share the benefits of growth.
31 Mar 2014
A series of new studies from the Asian Development Bank analyze and focus on gender equality in labor markets in Cambodia, Kazakhstan and the Philippines, while also examining global best practices in law and social economic policies which have helped encourage greater equality in the workforce.
28 Mar 2014
Analysis of labor markets in Cambodia, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines show that although some gender gaps have been reduced, women still struggle for equality in the workplace.
28 Mar 2014
Violence against women not only affects the survivors' mental and physical well-being, but it also carries staggering social and economic costs.
14 Mar 2014
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region.
3 Mar 2014
With ADB support, organic farming in Thailand is helping revive smallholder farming, providing better returns for family businesses, employment in the countryside, and healthy food to city dwellers, and protecting the environment from the use of pollutants, such as pesticides.
11 Dec 2013
A highway mirroring a strand of the ancient Tea Horse Trail is expanding tourism, trade, and families' standard of living in rural People's Republic of China, Lao PDR, and Thailand.
31 Oct 2013
Vocational skills and social training open new windows of opportunity for women in Siem Reap.