- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.
31 Jan 2014
Statement on the GMS: Rehabilitation of the Railway in Cambodia Project - Final Report of the Compliance Review Panel
On 31 January 2014, ADB's Board of Directors agreed to bring the GMS: Rehabilitation of the Railway in Cambodia Project into full compliance with its safeguard policies following a report by ADB's Compliance Review Panel.
17 Dec 2013
ADB is organizing a press tour on 18-19 December to observe and report on how the Improving Market Access for the Poor in Central Cambodia Project is helping increase household incomes and create local jobs for poor communities in Kampong Thom province.
12 Dec 2013
Member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have agreed to draw up a $50 billion pipeline of potential projects under a new Regional Investment Framework, including investments in non-traditional areas like railways and multisector projects to be made over the next decade.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
11 Dec 2013
A new bridge straddling the Mekong River between Thailand and Lao People’s Democratic Republic is open for business, signaling completion of physical works along one of the Greater Mekong Subregion’s most critical economic corridors.
5 Dec 2013
ADB and the Government of Australia are expanding access to economical and reliable energy for rural Cambodian households, including through the promotion of cookstoves in Svay Rieng and Kampong Cham provinces.
3 Dec 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Ltd. has commenced lending operations with a $25 million loan to fund power links in Indonesia, becoming a new source of funding for the development of priority infrastructure projects in the region.
22 Nov 2013
Countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion have endorsed measures to expedite and expand cross border transport and trade, including stepping up bilateral and trilateral country agreements.
20 Nov 2013
ADB is providing emergency humanitarian assistance of $3 million from its Asia Pacific Disaster Response Facility to help Cambodia recover from devastating floods that have affected 1.7 million people and caused an estimated $1 billion in damage.