- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
25 Jun 2014
ADB announced today the establishment of a new trust fund to support the adoption of advanced low-carbon technologies in its developing member countries (DMCs), with a grant of ¥1.8 billion (about $17.65 million) from the Government of Japan.
18 Jun 2014
ADB will provide a $2 million grant from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, financed by the Government of Japan, to strengthen policies and institutions to enable the Cambodian government to address disaster risks more effectively.
28 May 2014
ADB today signed a $75 million senior loan with Cambodia’s largest bank, ACLEDA Bank Plc, to address the rising financing requirements of micro-, small-, and medium-sized enterprises in the country.
23 May 2014
Myanmar is slated to join the shareholders of the ASEAN Infrastructure Fund, bringing all 10 ASEAN members into the AIF. With Myanmar expected to join within 2014, the existing AIF shareholders include Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, and ADB.
16 May 2014
The Asian Football Confederation, in conjunction with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and ADB, has officially launched the Protect the Goal campaign in Southeast Asia.
23 Apr 2014
ADB will provide $81.7 million, including a $6.7 million grant from the Government of Australia, in additional financing to help Cambodia recover from catastrophic floods in late 2013, which affected 1.7 million people and caused an estimated $356 million in damage.
23 Apr 2014
Cambodia is preparing well for the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by end 2015, but needs to step up reforms to improve the transparency and reliability of its regulatory systems to encourage more investment, according to an analysis examining barriers to realizing the AEC.
21 Apr 2014
ADB approved $21.02 billion in financing operations last year, according to ADB’s 2013 Annual Report, released ahead of its 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Astana, Kazakhstan.
5 Apr 2014
ADB Pesident Takehiko Nakao participated in the 18th ASEAN Finance Ministers’ Meeting in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar on 5 April. Mr. Nakao presented the economic outlook and policy challenges for ASEAN in its continued push toward the ASEAN Economic Community in his speech to the ministers.
1 Apr 2014
Growth in Cambodia is set to ease moderately in 2014, before picking up in 2015 on the back of buoyant exports and robust agriculture and service sectors, says a new ADB report released today.