Cambodia: Projects and Results
Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Equity Investment in Asia Environmental Partners IIAsia Environmental Partners II is a $300 million regional fund focused on growth opportunities in renewable energy, waste management and recycling services, water management, energy efficiency, pollution control, and low-carbon consumer products in the People’s Republic of China, India, and Southeast Asia.
Tourism Boom Fuels Business Opportunities in Mekong SubregionADB has helped turn former war-torn Greater Mekong Subregion countries of Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Viet Nam into a booming tourist destination.
Better Roads Give New Life to Southern CambodiaIn Cambodia's Kampot province, local businesses thrive with the development of the Greater Mekong Subregion's Southern Coastal Corridor.
Cross-Border Energy Trade Powers Development in CambodiaA Greater Mekong Subregion project helps builds a transmission line from Viet Nam to Cambodia to provide a steady supply of electricity to communities and industries in the southern part of the country.
Confronting Domestic Violence in Northwestern CambodiaCommunities in the remote northwestern region of Cambodia are supporting victims of domestic violence by promoting respect for women’s rights.
Cambodia Gender: Vocational Skills Training Uplifts WomenVocational skills and social training open new windows of opportunity for women in Siem Reap.
Cambodia: Arsenic-free Water for Rural CommunitiesAccess to clean, safe water is spreading to Cambodia's rural areas thanks to the installation of arsenic mitigation technology.
Action Research Project to Develop a Sanitation Microfinance ProgramThis PDA will help develop and pilot test a microfinance scheme for sanitation and hygiene improvement in rural Cambodia.
Providing Food Assistance and Helping Women in CambodiaA project in Cambodia is helping some of the country's poorest women and families put food on the table, and is building better emergency response systems.
Helping Women Through Water and Sanitation in CambodiaAn ADB-supported water and sanitation project in Cambodia has freed rural women from the back-breaking work of hauling water and is restoring good health to communities.
- Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project
- Second Road Asset Management Project
- Uplands Irrigation and Water Resources Management Sector Project
- Second Greater Mekong Subregion Corridor Towns Development Project
- Strengthening Secondary Education and Teaching of Math and Science (formerly Fourth Education Sector Development Program (ESDP IV)
- Rural Roads Improvement Project II
- Urban Water Supply Project
- Greater Mekong Subregion Tourism Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth Project
- Climate Resilient Rice Commercialization Sector Development Program
- Medium-Voltage Sub-Transmission Expansion Sector Project (former name: Rural Electrification Project)