- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
20 Nov 2006
ADB is engaged in a partnership that is delivering HIV/AIDS prevention services in 10 small Pacific developing countries.
16 Oct 2006
The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory, according to a new report released today.
6 Sep 2006
Developing Asia's strong economic expansion is expected to continue, with growth projected at 7.7% in 2006 before easing to 7.1% in 2007, according to a major ADB report released today.
15 May 2006
ADB has strengthened its long-term commitment to the Pacific region by partnering with the Australian Government to boost a private sector development initiative in the region.
6 Apr 2006
As a group, ADB’s 14 Pacific developing member countries are forecast to grow 2.9% in 2006 and 3% in 2007 on generally favorable conditions for exports, tourism, remittances from overseas workers, and trust funds, according to a major ADB report released today. The Pacific economies grew 2.7% in 2005.
3 Apr 2006
Under its updated strategy for the country, ADB might expand its assistance program to Fiji Islands to improve the strategic value of its assistance and to promote new growth opportunities.
28 Feb 2006
ADB will help prepare a renewable power sector development project for Fiji Islands through a US$650,000 technical assistance grant.
11 Nov 2005
ADB will help stem the spread and effects of HIV/AIDS in small Pacific islands through a new grant of US$8 million.
17 Oct 2005
Strengthening governance and creating economic opportunities are the two challenges that Pacific Islands Forum leaders must prioritize when they meet in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, later this month, according to a senior ADB official.
30 Sep 2005
Asia and Pacific governments and businesses need to tackle corruption more aggressively to reduce growing social inequality and sustain economic growth.