- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
16 Oct 2009
Ministers at the 8th Ministerial Conference on CAREC today endorsed two major plans to advance cooperation in the region's transport, trade and energy sectors.
14 Oct 2009
Efficient and cost-competitive transportation and logistics services will help governments in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation region stimulate economic activity and promote social and political cohesion, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said here today.
14 Oct 2009
Ministers from across Central Asia are gathering in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, today for a major annual conference aimed at building transport and energy infrastructure, simplifying border and trade arrangements, and fostering closer cooperation among countries in the region.
29 Sep 2009
ADB is extending up to $500 million to Georgia to support a major overhaul of vital link-roads between Central Asia and the Caucasus.
29 Jul 2009
ADB is providing a $30 million loan to finance infrastructure repairs and upgrades in selected urban municipalities in Georgia which have been hard hit by the global economic crisis and conflict with the Russian Federation.
23 Jul 2009
Asia-Pacific governments should consider enhancing the use of Conditional Cash Transfers to help vulnerable families affected by the global financial crisis, ADB Vice-President Ursula Schaefer-Preuss said today.
21 Jul 2009
ADB Vice-President Xiaoyu Zhao on Monday officially inaugurated ADB's Resident Mission in Georgia at a ceremony attended by the country's Finance Minister, Kakha Baindurashvili.
8 Jul 2009
ADB is extending $200 million in loans and grants to help Armenia, Georgia and Tajikistan sustain critical social spending programs that have been imperiled by the global economic crisis.
14 May 2009
ADB Board of Directors has approved a US$5 million grant to help Central and West Asia address the impacts of climate change on the region.
1 May 2009
The first of more than 3,500 participants arrived at the Bali International Convention Centre today as registration desks opened for ADB's 42nd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors.