- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
12 Feb 2013
ADB and Government of Australia are providing an extra $37 million for a project improving roads and tackling HIV and human trafficking risks along a key coastal route linking Viet Nam and Cambodia.
13 Dec 2012
ADB will help transform fast growing towns along cross border corridor routes in the Greater Mekong Subregion into vibrant economic hubs.
12 Dec 2012
The next phase of Greater Mekong Subregion investments should expand the program into new areas such as multisector investments towards urban development, connecting remote areas with growth centers, and extending existing corridors into Myanmar, ministers attending the 18th GMS Ministerial Conference in Nanning, People’s Republic of China said today in a joint statement.
11 Dec 2012
Ministers from the Greater Mekong Subregion will review progress on the Regional Investment Framework to boost implementation of the GMS Strategic Framework 2012-22, as they meet today and tomorrow for the 18th GMS Ministerial Conference in Nanning, People’s Republic of China.
7 Dec 2012
The Government of Sweden today committed $8.3 million for a second phase of the Core Environment Program and Biodiversity Conservation Corridors Initiative , an ADB administered program helping the Greater Mekong Subregion achieve environmentally-friendly economic growth.
7 Nov 2012
Three towns situated along the East-West Economic Corridor in Lao People’s Democratic Republic will receive a competitive boost with a package of $40.8 million in loans and grants from ADB to make them cleaner, greener, and better able to benefit from their strategic locations.
7 Nov 2012
ADB and Australian Agency for International Development will provide an $87.39 million package of loans and grants to help Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Viet Nam pair infrastructure upgrades with community-based disaster risk management and enhanced regional forecasting to improve flood and drought preparedness in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
31 Oct 2012
ADB is providing $20 million in grants and loans to support Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Viet Nam prevent the spread of HIV infections in 23 border provinces where risks are growing due to increased population movement and commercial activities along economic corridors.
24 Sep 2012
The Government of Finland today committed $14 million for a second phase of a program administered by ADB, which is helping the Greater Mekong Subregion achieve environmentally-friendly economic growth.
14 Sep 2012
The six member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion celebrate 20 years of economic cooperation today, with the once conflict-ridden area now an Asian showcase for growth, poverty reduction, and regional integration.