- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 111-120 of 134
This publication summarizes the results of the Tenth Meeting of the GMS Subregional Transport Forum and Final Meeting on the GMS Transport Sector Strategy Study held in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic on 21-23 March 2006.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the first meeting of the Focal Group (FG-1) of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) held in Hanoi, Viet Nam on 12-13 January 2006.
This publication outlines the GMS Economic Cooperation Program (GMS Program) which was initiated in 1992 with the support of ADB. It aims to promote economic cooperation among the countries in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Fifth Meeting of the Subregional Investment Working Group held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 13-14 October 2005.
The fledgling Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Journal for Development Studies, published under the auspices of the Phnom Penh Plan (PPP) for Development Management, moves a step ahead with the second issue. In what might be considered as “ascending steps,” GMS scholarship is moving forward, slowly but surely.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the fourth meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-4) held in Yangon, Myanmar on 21-22 September 2005.
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the Ninth Meeting of the Subregional Transport Forum (STF-9) held in Beijing, People's Republic of China on 1-2 June 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Special Meeting of the Trade Facilitation Working Group held in Manila, Philippines on 25-26 April 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the third meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-3) held in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic on 7-8 April 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the second meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-2) held in Bangkok, Thailand on 1-2 December 2004.