- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 121-130 of 141
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Fifth Meeting of the Subregional Investment Working Group held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 13-14 October 2005.
The fledgling Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Journal for Development Studies, published under the auspices of the Phnom Penh Plan (PPP) for Development Management, moves a step ahead with the second issue. In what might be considered as “ascending steps,” GMS scholarship is moving forward, slowly but surely.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the fourth meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-4) held in Yangon, Myanmar on 21-22 September 2005.
This publication summarizes the proceedings of the Ninth Meeting of the Subregional Transport Forum (STF-9) held in Beijing, People's Republic of China on 1-2 June 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Special Meeting of the Trade Facilitation Working Group held in Manila, Philippines on 25-26 April 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the third meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-3) held in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic on 7-8 April 2005.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the second meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC-2) held in Bangkok, Thailand on 1-2 December 2004.
The Greater Mekong Subregion Atlas of the Environment champions the environment of a unique part of Asia, an area straddled by rivers great and small, with bountiful watersheds, wetlands, and forests.
This is the inaugural issue of the Journal of Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Development Studies. It is published under the auspices of the Phnom Penh Plan (PPP) for Development Management, a recent capacity building initiative of GMS countries supported by the Asian Development Bank and the New Zealand Agency for International Development. Enhancing skills and knowledge of middle and senior GMS civil servants is at the heart of the PPP. The journal seeks to complement this effort by promoting a better understanding of GMS development issues. It is a multi-disciplinary publication that focuses on the socioeconomic development of the GMS, especially on aspects concerning subregional cooperation.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Fourth Meeting of the Trade Facilitation Working Group held in Kunming, Yunnan Province, People's Republic of China.