- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 142
This paper summarizes the proceedings of the Joint Meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) Working Groups which adopted the agreements of their inception meetings, which essentially laid out the two Working Groups’ priority work program for the next 3 years.
This publication is a historical summary of progress made in energy cooperation in the Greater Mekong Subregion since the beginning of the economic cooperation program in 1992.
This collection of images illustrates the progress and challenges of 20 years of work in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This book brings together studies highlighting challenges to trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This agriculture trade facilitation plan lays out systematic ways to increase movement and flow of agri-food products and their impacts on the Greater Mekong Subregion sector.
This edition of the GMS E-News highlights the GMS Program’s Achievements and Prospects for the next decade as well as projects aimed at the development of the six member countries of the GMS.
This document summarizes the outcome of the ninth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Agriculture, held in Nanning, Guangxi, People’s Republic of China on 4-6 July 2012.
The start of a new decade is an opportune time for the GMS Program to assess its achievements and develop this new strategic framework for 2012–2022. The new strategic framework builds on the substantial progress the program has made and the likely global and regional trends.
This GMS E-News is a quarterly publication to provide readers with an update on activities and major developments in pursuit of accelerated development of the countries sharing the Mekong River.
This paper is a summary of the 12th RPTCC meeting (RPTCC-12), held mainly to continue discussions on the inter-governmental Memorandum of Understanding to establish the Regional Power Coordination Center (RPCC).