- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 132
This document summarizes the outcome of the seventh meeting of the GMS Working Group on Agriculture, held in Siem Reap, Cambodia, on 25-26 October 2011.
This paper presents the variations and implications of contract farming arrangements in three case studies—cabbage, maize, and sugarcane—in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR).
Using survey data collected at the Border-Gate Economic Zones (BEZs) in Viet Nam and from the Viet Nam Household Living Standard Survey (VHLSS) to examine the factors that influence earnings in the BEZs and in the border provinces that host the BEZs and those where no BEZs are present, this research finds that the BEZs and cross-border integration increase the earnings of female labor.
Using the case study of Viet Nam to draw implications for GMS cooperation, this paper investigates how users and providers of financial services in the border-gate areas see financial services as a factor of cross-border trade facilitation.
This research studies border eco-BEZs in selected border areas in Yunnan Province, and in Lao Cai Province, with the objective of assessing (i) the factors that attract investments to the zones, and (ii) the effects of investment incentive policies on the performance of firms locating in these zones.
In this issue: GMS Ministerial Conference; Biodiversity Conservation Corridor Initiative; GMS Meetings; and New Focus of GMS Energy Cooperation: Promoting Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
In this issue: Third GMS Economic Corridors Forum; Symposium on the GMS North-South Economic Corridor; GMS meetings; and Regional Corridors Development in the GMS: Where Do We Stand? Where Do We Want to Go?
This document summarizes the outcome of the tenth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Human Resource Development (WGHRD-10), held in Vientiane, Lao PDR, on 18-19 May 2011.
This sector assessment, strategy, and road map (ASR) documents the current strategic assistance priorities in the tourism sector of the governments of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
This document summarizes the outcome of the tenth meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) held in Siem Reap, Cambodia, on 25-27 May 2011.