- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 141
This training module highlights the central contribution of services to development and the role of trade and investment liberalization and effective regulation in key service sectors. It distills a number of policy- and rule-making insights arising from the practice of trade and investment liberalization in services at both the multilateral and preferential levels, with particular focus on negotiating issues and sectoral challenges emerging in the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This document summarizes the outcome of the sixth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Agriculture, held in Bangkok, Thailand, on 13-14 October 2009.
This tool is intended for delivering HIV prevention and safe migration activities to workers in various phases of road construction, and to affected local communities and surrounding entertainment venues.
This is the Lao translation of For Life, With Love, a tool intended for delivering HIV prevention and safe migration activities to workers in various phases of road construction, and to affected local communities and surrounding entertainment venues.
This study is one of the first steps to improve understanding of the impacts of biofuel development on agriculture and economy, with specific focus on the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
This publication summarizes the results of the Thirteenth Meeting of the GMS Subregional Transport Forum held in Siem Reap, Cambodia on 27-28 October 2009.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the third meeting of the GMS Subregional Energy Sector Forum (SEF-3) held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia in 20-21 August 2009.
This is a colorful account of a 19-day journey along the new or upgraded economic corridors linking members of the Greater Mekong Subregion.
This document sets out the regional human resource development challenges and opportunities for cooperation and outlines the first GMS HRD Strategic Framework and Action Plan.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Ninth Meeting of the Subregional Telecommunications Forum (STCF-9) held in Bangkok, Thailand on 2-3 June 2009.