- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 81-90 of 141
This document summarizes the outcome of the ninth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Human Resource Development (WGHRD-9), held in Guilin, guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China, on 20-21 May 2009.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Special Meeting of the GMS Subregional Energy Sector Forum (Special SEF) held in Bangkok, Thailand on 18-19 March 2009.
This document summarizes the outcome of the Development Partners Meeting on GMS Biofuels and Rural Renewable Energy, held in Bangkok, Thailand, on 5 March 2009.
This document summarizes the outcome of the Inception Meeting on RETA 6521: Accelerating the Implementation of the Core Agriculture Support Program (CASP), held in Bangkok, Thailand, on 5 March 2009.
This document summarizes the outcome of the Technical Meeting on GMS Cross-Border Agriculture Trade and Contract Farming, held in Bangkok, Thailand, on 6 March 2009.
This Midterm Review of the 10-year Strategic Framework of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS–SF) (i) assesses whether the GMS–SF is still relevant and appropriate, considering the progress made and the changing regional and global environments; and (ii) puts forward recommendations to improve its overall impact.
In this issue of the Journal of Greater Mekong Subregion Development Studies, we feature five articles that concern some of the more pressing issues of cooperation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)—trade facilitation and trade logistics, the trade impact of cross-border transport infrastructure, tourism corridor development, and biofuels and rural renewable energy.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Second Meeting of the GMS Subregional Energy Sector Forum (SEF-2) held in ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam on 22 November 2008.
This publication summarizes the outcomes of the sixth meeting of the Planning Working Group (PWG-6), 7th meeting of the Focal Group (FG-7), 7th meeting of the RPTCC (RPTCC-7) and inception meeting of RETA 6440 held in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam on 20 November 2008.
This document summarizes the outcome of the fifth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Agriculture, held in Vientiane, Lao PDR, on 22-24 September 2008.