- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 91-100 of 142
This document summarizes the outcome of the fifth meeting of the GMS Working Group on Agriculture, held in Vientiane, Lao PDR, on 22-24 September 2008.
This document presents a draft subregional strategy and action plan for Greater Mekong Subregion's cooperation in advanced agricultural science and technology (biotechnology and biosafety) that contributes to the Greater Mekong Subregion Strategic Framework for Cooperation in Agriculture 2006–2010, adopted by the first Agricultural Ministers’ Meeting in Beijing in April 2007.
This publication summarizes the results of the Twelfth Meeting of the GMS Subregional Transport Forum held in Da Nang City, Viet Nam on 12-14 August 2008.
The entries from a youth photo competition on development issues in the Greater Mekong Region, where 320 million people are nourished by the same great river.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Third Meeting of the Focus Group (FG-3) of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) held in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic on 18 June 2008.
This publication summarizes the outcomes of the fifth meeting of the Planning Workshop Group (PWG-5) of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) held in Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic on 17 June 2008.
This publication summarizes the outcomes of the fifth meeting of the Focus Group (FG-5) of the Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee (RPTCC) held in Da Nang, Viet Nam on 21 November 2007.
This publication summarizes the outcomes of the fourth meeting of the Planning Working Group (PWG-4) of the Regional Power Trade Coordinator Committee (RPTCC) held in Da Nang Viet Nam on 20 November 2007.
This brief summarizes how the partnership of the Asian Development Bank and the countries in the Greater Mekong Subregion has been instrumental to the development of the GMS.
This publication summarizes the outcome of the Eighth Meeting of the Working Group on Human Resource Development held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 9-11 May 2007.