- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 132
This document outlines the Greater Mekong Subregion human resource development strategy.
This paper summarizes the proceedings of the Fourteenth Meeting of the Regional Power Trade Coordinating Committee in Kunming, People's Republic of China, on 18-19 June 2013.
This document summarizes the proceedings of the Third Meeting of the Working Group on Performance Standards and Grid Code (WGPG-3) held in Ha Noi, Viet Nam on 3-4 June 2013.
This report includes analyses of national plans at sector levels, and regional investment priorities that were preliminarily identified in the energy sector. The primary objective is to update information on regional energy resources and to analyze the prospects for regional energy sector development, taking into account the progress of projects under the GMS Vientiane Plan of Action, 2008–2012, and the various national energy projects, especially those with important regional implications.
This edition of the GMS E-News features progress update on the Regional Investment Framework, preparations of the 19th Ministerial Conference, and meetings on tourism, agriculture, and environment. It also has a special article on GMS Program and the urban development sector.
This document summarizes the outcome of the Tenth Meeting of the Greater Mekong Subregion Working Group on Agriculture (WGA-10), held in Xiengkhouang, Lao People‟s Democratic Republic on 3 April 2013.
This document summaries the outcome of the knowledge event Facilitating Green Pro-Poor Value Chains in the Greater Mekong Subregion, held in Xiengkhouang, Lao People's Democratic Republic, on 2 April 2013.
This report, prepared by the International Organization for Migration and funded by the Asian Development Bank, highlights issues on labor migration in the GMS and offers recommendations toward increasing social protection for migrants, strengthening capacity and legal framework, and enhancing knowledge management mechanisms.
This edition of the GMS E-News gives a summary of the concluded GMS events related to transport, power, and labor. It also features a special article on safe labor migration in the GMS and information on upcoming events.
The Atlas celebrates the peoples of the Greater Mekong Subregion, and presents the environmental and development challenges they face and their responses. It reminds us that the subregion’s peoples and communities are key to maintaining its environment.