- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
14 Dec 2006
ADB has invested in a joint venture company that will introduce clean fuels for vehicles and piped natural gas for domestic, industrial, and commercial users in the city of Kanpur, state of Uttar Pradesh, in India.
11 Dec 2006
ADB is lending US$1 billion - its biggest ever regular loan - to promote inclusive growth and help improve the quality of life of India’s rural poor through the provision of affordable financial services.
7 Dec 2006
ADB will help the Indian state government of Karnataka rehabilitate existing and construct new urban infrastructure in the north of the state, through a multitranche financing facility of up to US$270 million.
28 Nov 2006
India's economic performance in the past two decades has been remarkable, but closer subregional integration would help the country and its neighbors to achieve their full economic potential, a senior ADB official told a press briefing today.
19 Oct 2006
A new ADB report says that improved governance, better quality of regulation and infrastructure can help South Asian economies emerge as the "New Tigers" of Asia.
16 Oct 2006
The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory, according to a new report released today.
12 Oct 2006
Over 100 experts gathered in Kathmandu, Nepal, yesterday to try to build a clear and workable road map toward realizing the Millennium Development Goals which are in need of revitalization.
27 Sep 2006
A Water Financing Program Conference opened yesterday at ADB's Manila Headquarters aiming to accelerate water investments for the five participating countries.
8 Sep 2006
ADB's Director General for South Asia, Kunio Senga, concluded a week-long visit to India today, during which he discussed raising ADB's assistance program to India through 2009.