- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
3 May 2006
On-site media registration has closed for ADB's 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors in Hyderabad.
2 May 2006
ADB will help strengthen the role of civil society in the fight against corruption through a technical assistance grant of US$150,000.
27 Apr 2006
At least half a billion people in developing Asia are unemployed or underemployed and finding ways to provide them productive jobs should top economic agendas around the region, according to an ADB book launched today.
25 Apr 2006
About 2,500 delegates will gather in Hyderabad, India, next week for ADB's 39th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors.
6 Apr 2006
Developing Asian economies will deliver strong growth in 2006 supported by a broadly favorable outlook for the international economy, the continuing trend toward improved economic management, and apparent resilience to high oil prices, ADB says in a major new report.
6 Apr 2006
South Asia’s growth is expected to moderate to 7.3% in 2006 as a result of some slowing in India and Pakistan, but then rise slightly to 7.5% in 2007, according to a major ADB report released today. The region grew 7.8% in 2005.
4 Apr 2006
ADB will help the Government of India develop and improve the country's cities through a US$2 million technical assistance grant.
31 Mar 2006
ADB will provide up to US$300 million to help meet investment needs to strengthen and expand the power sector in Uttaranchal, India.
20 Mar 2006
ADB expects to double the investments it will finance in the water sector over the next five years according to plans announced at the 4th World Water Forum here today.
10 Mar 2006
Infrastructure development has a crucial role to play if India is to sustain its high growth, which must become more inclusive as the country matures, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told audiences in India this week.