- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
19 Mar 2013
Throughout Asia and the Pacific, developing countries are exploring small, innovative energy solutions that could one day redefine the region’s energy equation.
27 Feb 2013
ADB is partnering with WWF and the governments of Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia and Malaysia to conserve the lush forests of Borneo, providing sustainable livelihood for local populations and a safe haven for thousands of animals and plant species.
26 Dec 2012
With support from ADB, the people affected by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami were able to rebuild their lives and communities.
15 Nov 2012
ADB is helping countries in Asia and the Pacific promote environmental justice through knowledge sharing and capacity building
7 Nov 2012
Rising costs in higher education are outstripping the capacity of students to pay for fees and of states to fund the sector, raising questions about how to make it more inclusive in the future. Here’s a by the number look at some of the issues leading to rising higher education costs in the Asia and the Pacific region.
24 Oct 2012
Offering cash allowances to poor families in exchange for sending their children to school can help break the cycle of poverty.
22 Oct 2012
Shari'ah compliant financing is becoming increasingly popular in the Asia and the Pacific region. ADB’s Ashraf Mohammed, Assistant General Counsel and Practice Leader – Islamic Finance, explains why.
17 Oct 2012
Social enterprises play a vital role in addressing social and environmental challenges in developing countries in Asia and the Pacific.
16 Oct 2012
The Indonesia archipelago is home to the world’s most spectacular and biologically diverse coral reefs. ADB is working to preserve the reefs, and the fish (and people) that depend on them for survival.
11 Oct 2012
Aligning the course work at Indonesia’s vocational schools with the needs of industry is resulting in better job opportunities for students.