- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
10 Jul 2014
Indonesia's economic liberalization has brought prosperity to many citizens, but those whose livelihoods are affected by cheap imports face dwindling incomes.
10 Jul 2014
Wealth gaps remain amid growth in three giant economies: People's Republic of China, India, and Indonesia.
10 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project in Indonesia is helping people get the skills needed to find good-paying jobs.
30 May 2014
Overfishing, pollution, and poverty are threatening the health of Asia’s Coral Triangle, the world's richest concentration of marine biodiversity. The Coral Triangle Initiative (CTI), a partnership of six countries in the region, identifies the key issues that must be addressed to achieve the sustainable management of coastal and marine resources in the area.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
21 Apr 2014
ADB is an international development finance institution. We provide loans, grants, and expertise to our developing member countries to help reduce poverty and create a world in which everyone can share the benefits of growth.
28 Mar 2014
Violence against women not only affects the survivors' mental and physical well-being, but it also carries staggering social and economic costs.
20 Mar 2014
In 2013, the region sold a record $141.5 billion of bonds denominated in US dollars, yen, and euros, of which $128.4 billion were issued by the region’s companies. Depreciation in home currencies would mean higher debt servicing costs at a time when the domestic economy is also likely to be weaker.
14 Mar 2014
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region.
3 Mar 2014
A water supply and sanitation project in the Indonesian provinces of Aceh and Nias is giving women a 'voice' in water-related decision-making.