- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
3 Mar 2014
A water supply and sanitation project in the Indonesian provinces of Aceh and Nias is giving women a 'voice' in water-related decision-making.
3 Dec 2013
ADB gained valuable expertise from the 2004 Asian Tsunami on how to reconstruct communities under difficult conditions.
29 Nov 2013
A new fund that targets climate change resilience in 25 Asian Cities will be provided by an innovative partnership between ADB, the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation. The goal is to leverage and scale up solutions to protect some of the world's most vulnerable urban communities.
25 Nov 2013
Emerging East Asia's local currency bond markets continue to expand but the region remains vulnerable to shifts in global investor sentiment amid expectation of tighter US monetary policy moving forward.
21 Nov 2013
ADB learned from the Asian Tsunami of 2004 to act fast when people are suffering.
14 Oct 2013
With Asia and the Pacific’s energy demand set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades, cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping the region meet this growing demand.
26 Sep 2013
Emerging East Asia's local currency bond markets are still expanding but risks to the outlook are rising given the prospects of tighter US monetary policy, slower economic growth in Asia, and persistent capital outflows, according to the latest quarterly Asia Bond Monitor from ADB.
20 Sep 2013
Asia and the Pacific has made good progress towards the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), though the region will still need to make greater efforts if it is to meet some important targets.
8 Aug 2013
Over the past decade, trade liberalization initiatives have blossomed across Asia and the Pacific, creating a convoluted 'noodle bowl' of overlapping free trade agreements (FTAs). Here’s a by-the-numbers look at trade liberalization and economic integration in the region.
4 Jun 2013
In emerging East Asia, Indonesia's local currency government bond market had the highest level of foreign ownership in the first quarter of 2013. Thailand saw the largest year-on-year increase in foreign holdings of its government bonds.