- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
15 Jan 2014
ADB has opened online media registration for the 47th Annual Meeting of its Board of Governors, to be held at the Palace of Independence in Astana, Kazakhstan from 2-5 May 2014.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
24 Oct 2013
The 10 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program will develop key new road and rail routes linking Central Asia to People’s Republic of China and South Asia between now and 2020 to realize the huge trade potential between the three regions.
23 Oct 2013
The President of ADB, Takehiko Nakao, is in Astana, Kazakhstan to discuss ADB Annual Meeting preparations with the Government of Kazakhstan and to attend the 12th Ministerial Conference on Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation.
14 Oct 2013
Cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping Asia and the Pacific meet its booming demand for power, which is set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades, says a comprehensive new report from ADB.
2 Oct 2013
Asia and the Pacific's economic gains must be matched by stepped-up efforts on governance so that growth benefits can be more evenly shared and development progress locked in, says a new ADB report.
2 Oct 2013
Softer than expected economic activity in the People’s Republic of China and India and jitters over the United States quantitative easing program will weigh on Asia and the Pacific’s growth prospects in the near term, says a new ADB report.
21 Aug 2013
Industrialization must be an essential part of the growth formula if Asian countries want to prosper and avoid the middle income trap, says a new ADB report.
16 Jul 2013
Continued tepid demand from the major industrial economies coupled with slower growth in the People’s Republic of China are weighing on the outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
28 Jun 2013
Senior officials from the 10 member countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program met on 27-28 June in Almaty to review the implementation of the program aimed to develop regional transport networks, boost regional trade, and secure an efficient, reliable energy supply.