- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
6 Aug 2007
The Asian Development Bank has priced its debut Kazakhstan Tenge bond in the international capital markets. The issue has a principal amount of 6 billion Kazakhstan Tenge (about US$49 million equivalent).
16 Jul 2007
Countries in the Central Asia and the Southern Caucasus have made significant progress in working toward some of the Millennium Development Goals, but efforts to achieve others have slowed or even regressed, an Asian Development Bank expert said ahead of a regional meeting on the issue.
4 May 2007
ADB is ready to launch a public consultation process for its draft new energy strategy to be finalized later this year.
13 Apr 2007
ADB is providing a $100 million credit guarantee to securitize the diversified payment rights of JSC Kazkommertsbank, one of Kazakhstan's largest commercial banks.
27 Mar 2007
Central Asia’s economic expansion will continue with GDP growth in the region projected at 10.3% in 2007 and 9.4% in 2008, according to a major ADB report released today. The region grew 12.4% in 2006.
5 Mar 2007
The Brookings Institution's Wolfensohn Center for Development and ADB will partner to support regional cooperation and integration in Central Asia and neighboring countries.
2 Mar 2007
ADB is supporting the Central Asian Gateway Project to expand its coverage and strengthen efforts to build a network of research institutes in Central Asia and neighboring countries.
16 Nov 2006
Five Central Asian countries have joined with more than a dozen development partners to launch today a US$1.4 billion program to restore, maintain, and enhance the productivity of degraded land.
15 Nov 2006
ADB today provided a credit guarantee for $100 million of notes to help develop Kazakhstan's securitization market and enhance financing to small and medium enterprises in the country.
20 Oct 2006
Ministers from eight Central Asian and neighboring countries today adopted a Comprehensive Action Plan to strengthen the momentum and increase the benefits of regional cooperation.