- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
14 May 2013
Rehabilitated roads in landlocked Tajikistan boost trade at home and with other Central Asian nations and the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
14 May 2013
Отремонтированные дороги в Таджикистане, стране, не имеющей выхода к морю, помогают развить внутреннюю торговлю и торговлю с другими странами Центральной Азии и Китайской Народной Республикой (КНР).
8 Mar 2013
A community-based early childhood development project has helped improve women's and children's health in rural communities of the Kyrgyz Republic.
29 Oct 2012
In an increasingly integrated world, regional cooperation is key to the long-term prosperity of nations. Here are 12 things to know about regional cooperation in Central Asia.
7 Sep 2012
ADB assists the government and civil society in reforming the primary vocational education (PVE) system and increasing training opportunities for adults and out of school youth in the Kyrgyz Republic.
30 Aug 2012
ASEAN nations can help avoid world rice price shocks by reducing export restrictions, placing less emphasis on self-sufficiency, retooling Thailand's rice pledging program, and expanding coordinated rice policies with India and Pakistan, according to a series of working papers from ADB.
7 Jun 2012
ADB education expert Jouko Sarvi talks about the economic and social implications of private tutoring in Asia and the Pacific.
25 Apr 2012
The thriving east-west trade that once prospered along the famed Silk Road is slowly being restored to its former glory through transport and trade links being rolled out under the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation program. Here are 12 facts and figures on the New Silk Road.
21 Nov 2011
CAREC countries are working together to move people, goods, and vehicles across borders faster, more efficiently, and at least cost.
7 Jun 2010
Early childhood education programs in the Kyrgyz Republic are improving the health, nutrition, and psychosocial development of young children.