- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
16 Oct 2006
Business leaders from all over Central Asia will gather in a two-day forum here to discuss opportunities for encouraging partnerships between private and public sectors in support of regional cooperation initiatives.
12 Oct 2006
The eight countries participating in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program are expected to take a major step forward in broadening and deepening the program at a meeting in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) next week.
1 Sep 2006
The Inaugural Session of the 5th Ministerial Conference on Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation will be held in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China, on 20 October.
23 Jun 2006
ADB and JSC Alliance Bank of Kazakhstan have signed a $50 million five-year senior loan.
23 Jun 2006
The Kyrgyz Government and ADB today discussed the preparation of a comprehensive action plan (CAP) for the Central Asian Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program, at a national workshop in Bishkek.
13 Jun 2006
A two-day Central Asia Regional Conference on Avian Influenza Control and Human Influenza Pandemic Preparedness and Response, cosponsored by ADB, concludes today in Almaty.
25 May 2006
A US$42 million loan will help improve the lives of the people in Pakistan's federally administered tribal areas by promoting the sustainable and productive use of the areas' natural resources.
28 Apr 2006
The Central Asian republics would reap considerable benefits from accession to the World Trade Organization and regional cooperation in trade policy within the multilateral framework, combined with greater regional cooperation in transport and customs transit, a new ADB report says.
6 Apr 2006
Central Asia will maintain its rapid economic expansion with GDP growth in the region projected at 10.3% in 2006 and 9.8% in 2007, according to a major ADB report released today. The region grew 10.9% in 2005.
5 Jan 2006
An ADB loan of US$15.5 million will support the development of the Kyrgyz Republic's banking sector and capital markets.