- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
1 Sep 2014
ADB today launched the Asia Women Leaders Program to address a glaring absence of women from leadership roles in Asia and the Pacific.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today opened a new office to provide governments with independent advice on shaping public-private partnerships (PPPs), a key conduit for greater infrastructure investment in developing Asia.
20 Aug 2014
Poverty will remain a critical challenge for Asia and the Pacific in the coming decades, requiring a greater focus on efforts to address food insecurity and economic vulnerability, says a new ADB report.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.
4 Jun 2014
Local and offshore demand for emerging East Asia’s local currency bonds is rising again and should continue given strong economic growth prospects in the region, said the ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.
30 May 2014
Ministers from Indonesia, Malaysia, Solomon Islands and Timor Leste met in Manado, Indonesia and ratified an agreement to establish a Regional Secretariat for the Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reefs, Fisheries, and Food Security (CTI-CFF). The Regional Secretariat will spearhead the CTI-CFF’s regional cooperation programs to strengthen the management of coastal and marine resources and address climate change impacts on fisheries and livelihoods.
23 May 2014
Myanmar is slated to join the shareholders of the ASEAN Infrastructure Fund, bringing all 10 ASEAN members into the AIF. With Myanmar expected to join within 2014, the existing AIF shareholders include Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, and ADB.
16 May 2014
The Asian Football Confederation, in conjunction with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and ADB, has officially launched the Protect the Goal campaign in Southeast Asia.
15 May 2014
The six countries of the Coral Triangle Region – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste – launched an innovative platform to highlight the role of women leaders in protecting and sustaining the world’s epicenter of marine biodiversity.