- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
2 May 2009
Pacific island nations need to respond proactively to the global economic crisis, says a new book released by ADB.
28 Apr 2009
ADB will assist the Pacific region to improve economic management and in doing so will help the region weather the impacts of the global economic crisis.
15 Jan 2009
A partnership of government and international development agencies today announced the establishment of a new advisory center to assist in improving infrastructure and services in Pacific Island nations.
12 Nov 2008
The Asian Development Bank and the Australian Agency for International Development recently launched a project to improve and standardize auditing processes across the Pacific region.
23 Oct 2008
Developing Pacific nations must intensify their structural reform efforts to achieve sustainable economic growth and protect themselves from the global economic crisis, a new Asian Development Bank study says.
17 Oct 2008
A new capacity development study for Pacific nations shows that sustained capacity development of people and organizations can lead to better service delivery and increased poverty reduction in the region.
10 Sep 2008
Japan and the Asian Development Bank are laying the groundwork for secure and safe water supply to residents of the capital of Chuuk, one of four of the Federated States of Micronesia.
1 Sep 2008
The Asian Development Bank is strengthening its aid coordination and effectiveness in the Pacific islands through closer interaction with member governments and development partners.
25 Aug 2008
The Asian Development Bank is to help Pacific countries come up with ways of cushioning the impact of high prices on the poor.
20 Aug 2008
Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd, New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark, Asian Development Bank President Haruhiko Kuroda and World Bank Group President Robert B. Zoellick today launched a new Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility.