- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
23 Jul 2009
Asia-Pacific governments should consider enhancing the use of Conditional Cash Transfers to help vulnerable families affected by the global financial crisis, ADB Vice-President Ursula Schaefer-Preuss said today.
23 Jul 2009
Although economic growth is continuing to slow this year, emerging East Asia has already entered the transition from recession to recovery, says the July issue of the Asia Economic Monitor released today.
25 Jun 2009
ADB and the Government of Japan will fund a social sectors support program in Mongolia to help cushion the impacts of the global economic crisis on the country's poor, who make up a third of the total population.
14 May 2009
ADB Board of Directors has approved a US$5 million grant to help Central and West Asia address the impacts of climate change on the region.
13 May 2009
A free-trade agreement covering East and South Asia could generate around US$260 billion in additional income and pave the way for further cooperation between the two regions, says a new book from ADB.
1 May 2009
The first of more than 3,500 participants arrived at the Bali International Convention Centre today as registration desks opened for ADB's 42nd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors.
14 Apr 2009
East Asia's myriad free trade agreements benefit the regions' businesses and could help counter falling trade volumes and trade protectionism triggered by the current global economic crisis, says a new study from the Asian Development Bank Institute.
17 Mar 2009
Efforts by the Mongolian government to cut the country's stubbornly high rates of malnutrition in young children are to receive support from Japan and the Asian Development Bank.
10 Dec 2008
At least 100,000 of the poorest households in Mongolia reeling from soaring food prices will benefit from a food stamp program to be funded by the Asian Development Bank.
24 Nov 2008
Some 270,000 primary school students in Mongolia will receive quality and affordable textbooks through a grant from the Asian Development Bank.