- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
16 Oct 2014
Unless there is a concerted effort worldwide to cut greenhouse gases (GHGs) emissions, South Asia will suffer huge economic, social, and environmental damage from the consequences of climate change.
25 Sep 2014
Developing Asia is continuing along a stable growth path. Although the major industrial economies underperformed in the first half of the year, the region’s gross domestic product is expected to expand in 2014 and 2015.
28 Aug 2014
Prabin Rokaya, cofounder of youth-led NGO Jagaran Nepal, talks about the critical role that young people can play in solving the country’s water problems.
19 Aug 2014
Climate change is likely to cause huge economic, social, and environmental damage to South Asia, a region already hard-pressed to lift a third of its 1.5 billion population out of poverty.
23 Jul 2014
The safety of air travel is a hot topic right now. ADB has been working with governments around Asia and the Pacific to keep people safe in the air.
1 Jul 2014
South Asia needs to invest more in education and skills training to improve economic opportunities for its growing youth population.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
21 Apr 2014
ADB is an international development finance institution. We provide loans, grants, and expertise to our developing member countries to help reduce poverty and create a world in which everyone can share the benefits of growth.
14 Mar 2014
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region.
6 Dec 2013
ADB is helping Nepal’s remote mountain communities manage their water resources in the face of climate change challenges.