- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
26 Jul 2013
ADB helped Nepal increase its capacity to produce clean energy, and faced some challenges along the way.
19 Jul 2013
Bharatpur, one of Nepal’s fastest-growing municipalities, is taking steps to improve the urban environment, making the city more climate-resilient in the process.
30 May 2013
Communities in towns that line Nepal’s main highways are better able to deal with the severe water and sanitation issues that result from sudden and massive urbanization.
9 May 2013
Rural farm workers who might otherwise have joined Nepal’s wave of urbanization band together to raise incomes, by double cropping and branding their produce.
18 Apr 2013
Scientists warn that the world's climate is changing because of rising greenhouse gas emissions that might end up warming the planet by well over 2 degrees. Here are some glaring numbers that show the impacts of climate change in Asia and the Pacific.
9 Apr 2013
The Asia and Pacific region needs an ample supply of clean, affordable energy to continue its rapid growth in the coming decades. To achieve energy security, developing Asia must actively contain its rising demand, aggressively explore new supply sources and technology, and progressively integrate regional energy markets and infrastructure.
9 Apr 2013
Bouncing back from the slowdown of the previous year, robust domestic demand and greater reliance on regional trade will accelerate growth in Developing Asia.
27 Mar 2013
Three women share how their lives have been changed as beneficiaries of and contributors to the success of development projects aimed at the most vulnerable in society.
19 Mar 2013
Throughout Asia and the Pacific, developing countries are exploring small, innovative energy solutions that could one day redefine the region’s energy equation.
8 Mar 2013
For many poor girls and their families in rural and remote areas of Nepal, a secondary education support project has put them on the right path to realizing their "dreams of a better future".