- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
9 Apr 2013
The Asia and Pacific region needs an ample supply of clean, affordable energy to continue its rapid growth in the coming decades. To achieve energy security, developing Asia must actively contain its rising demand, aggressively explore new supply sources and technology, and progressively integrate regional energy markets and infrastructure.
9 Apr 2013
Bouncing back from the slowdown of the previous year, robust domestic demand and greater reliance on regional trade will accelerate growth in Developing Asia.
27 Mar 2013
Three women share how their lives have been changed as beneficiaries of and contributors to the success of development projects aimed at the most vulnerable in society.
19 Mar 2013
Throughout Asia and the Pacific, developing countries are exploring small, innovative energy solutions that could one day redefine the region’s energy equation.
8 Mar 2013
For many poor girls and their families in rural and remote areas of Nepal, a secondary education support project has put them on the right path to realizing their "dreams of a better future".
14 Feb 2013
Empowering women in South Asia can help address the twin issues of gender and urban poverty, say ADB's senior social development specialist Francesco Tornieri and urban development specialist Ron Slangen.
3 Dec 2012
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region.
29 Nov 2012
South Asia's prospects of growth depend in good part on the enhancement of cross-border connectivity and facilitation of trade among Bangladesh, Butan, India and Nepal. Here are 12 things to know about cooperation and integration in South Asia.
6 Nov 2012
How do you provide access to jobs, markets, hospitals, and schools without creating more congestion, air pollution, traffic accidents, and greenhouse gas emissions?
12 Oct 2012
The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates.