- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
19 Mar 2012
Self-help groups help rural Nepali women lease land and grow high value vegetables when rice fields are fallow. Now families can earn income between rice seasons.
12 Jan 2012
An ADB-supported project in Nepal is helping some of the most disadvantaged women in the country build careers in occupations once reserved for men.
16 Dec 2011
ADB's pilot wind power project brings inclusive and sustainable growth in poor rural areas suffering from acute energy shortage.
30 Nov 2011
In rural Nepal, small changes go a long way in improving the lot of disadvantaged women.
26 Oct 2011
Tourism is thriving in South Asia with overseas visitors flocking to its vast array of natural, cultural and historic attractions.
8 Nov 2010
With new roads, rural people who live in the world's highest mountain range can access markets and increase their incomes.
3 May 2010
Electricity generated by a hydropower plant has brought better health care and schooling to and improved incomes in a village in Nepal.
22 Mar 2010
In Nepal, an ADB-funded program is overcoming caste and gender prejudices, while providing wells and sanitation to villages.
22 Mar 2010
A small town water supply and sanitation sector project in Nepal is empowering the Tharu minority and keeps students in school.
10 Mar 2008
A rural microcredit scheme is not only reducing poverty in rural Nepal, but also empowering women and breaking down gender barriers.