- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
24 Nov 2011
ADB has approved a policy-based grant for the School Sector Program which supports the Government of Nepal’s ongoing education reform initiatives with a stronger focus on gender, social inclusion, and quality.
19 Sep 2011
ADB is extending an $80 million loan to Nepal for water distribution improvements which will benefit more than 2.72 million people in the densely populated Kathmandu Valley.
7 Apr 2011
ADB and the Government of Japan are providing assistance to develop new livelihood opportunities and improve income in some of Nepal's poorest and most disadvantaged communities.
28 Mar 2011
ADB is to help thousands of poor households in remote mountainous areas of Nepal gain more income from the production and sale of valuable agricultural produce.
21 Mar 2011
ADB and the Government of Japan are promoting greater access to clean energy for poor rural women in South Asia.
1 Mar 2011
ADB and Government of Japan are to help Nepal overhaul its social protection programs, with a key goal of reducing the country's stubbornly high levels of child malnutrition.
25 Nov 2010
ADB will help some of Nepal's poorest farmers shift production from traditional low-earning crops into high-value commodities, resulting in improved quality of life and incomes for nearly 19,000 households.
2 Nov 2010
Nepal is receiving ADB assistance to help the government upgrade roads and airports, crucial to improving access to isolated, poor communities.
28 Oct 2010
Nepal, with assistance from ADB, is to step up road improvements and customs systems enhancement to link remote, rural communities to markets and services, and to boost cross-border trade.
23 Sep 2010
ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development benefits all children.