- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Nepal as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
The Annual Report includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s operational, administrative, and financial activities in 2013; complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors; and a report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward environmentally sustainable growth.
This book assesses the adequacy of conventional compensation and resettlement assistance programs to help policy makers, project sponsors, and project executing agencies improve resettlement planning and implementation programs and assist in reforming resettlement policies and land laws.
ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015.
Participants to the Forum agreed on four steps to support states in Asia and the Pacific as they build resilience to fragility and conflict.
Development of Capital Markets in Member Countries of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
This report examines the development and barriers to harmonization and integration among the capital markets of members of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation and to enumerate steps to achieving harmonization and integration.
This report records the proceedings of the first South Asia Conference on Environmental Justice, held in Bhurban, Pakistan on 24–25 March 2012.
This book provides an energy outlook for the region up to the year 2035 to help identify policy, social, infrastructure, and technology issues that must be addressed to meet future energy needs of ADB members in Asia and the Pacific.
News from Nepal: A Quarterly Newsletter of the Nepal Resident Mission of the Asian Development Bank (September 2013)
This issue of News from Nepal newsletter focuses on ADB/s assistance in the education sector in recent times.
The annual Asian Development Outlook, generally launched in April, presents an analysis of developing Asia’s recent economic performance plus its prospects for the next 2 years. This Update shows whether these forecasts were met, explaining divergence between forecasts and the actual outturn, and firms the forecasts for the next 18 months or so.