- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
20 May 2005
ADB will help promote the development of a competitive and sustainable agribusiness sector in Pakistan through a loan approved for US$31 million.
3 May 2005
Greater regional cooperation and integration within Asia holds the promise of sustainable growth and reduced poverty in the region, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told the opening of a seminar today.
6 Apr 2005
With sound macroeconomic fundamentals achieved and key sectors strengthened by reforms implemented in the past 4-5 years, Pakistan is expected to sustain strong economic growth of at least 7% over each of the three fiscal years FY2005-FY2007, according to a major ADB report released today.
21 Mar 2005
Project Planned to Improve Livelihoods and Resource Management in Sindh Coastal Communities, Pakistan
ADB will help the Government of Pakistan prepare a project to improve livelihood opportunities and promote sustainable natural resource management in the coastal and inland communities of Sindh province through a technical assistance grant approved for US$650,000.
3 Mar 2005
Ministers and representatives of international development agencies meet today for a two-day conference that opens at ADB Headquarters in Manila to boost trade and transport cooperation within and between Central and South Asia.
11 Feb 2005
ADB has approved a technical assistance grant of US$250,000 that will promote deeper cooperation within the region and with other global partners on fighting corruption and promoting accountability.
10 Feb 2005
ADB is preparing a project to promote greater use of renewable clean indigenous energy sources for power generation in Pakistan, through a technical assistance grant approved for US$550,000.