- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on Pakistan as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
The Annual Report includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s operational, administrative, and financial activities in 2013; complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors; and a report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward environmentally sustainable growth.
This book assesses the adequacy of conventional compensation and resettlement assistance programs to help policy makers, project sponsors, and project executing agencies improve resettlement planning and implementation programs and assist in reforming resettlement policies and land laws.
ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015.
This report is a summary of the major policy issues raised at discussions at the Third Roundtable on Labor Migration.
Facilitating the movement of goods and people through transport and trade corridors in Central Asia provides the region's countries with tools to build solid and sustainable economic growth.
The 12th Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Ministerial Conference was held on 23-24 October 2013 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
This brochure highlights the partnership among 10 countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program to promote development, trade, and commerce throughout the Eurasian landmass.
This report reviews the provincial environmental protection laws of Pakistan.
This report is a compilation of energy supply and demand data of the member economies of the Asian Development Bank in Asia and the Pacific. The data include the latest 4 years of energy balances of 47 of the 48 ADB members in the region, and historical summary tables that present data on electric power generation, as well as macroeconomic and basic energy indicators.