- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
30 Aug 2012
ASEAN nations can help avoid world rice price shocks by reducing export restrictions, placing less emphasis on self-sufficiency, retooling Thailand's rice pledging program, and expanding coordinated rice policies with India and Pakistan, according to a series of working papers from ADB.
14 Jun 2012
After a long wait, telecommunications services are becoming available to even the remotest regions in Papua New Guinea, supported by a private-sector loan project.
1 Feb 2012
Good health is a prerequisite to development - healthy people help communities grow and economies prosper. Here are 12 facts about the state of health in Pacific Island countries and why they are major concerns for ADB.
22 Dec 2011
To help the Government of PNG improve its rural health services, ADB has approved a loan amounting to $20 million for $81.2 million Rural Primary Health Services Delivery Project.
14 Dec 2011
Pacific economies’ progress in fiscal consolidation is commendable but the ongoing Eurozone Crisis underscores the need to sustain these efforts, says ADB’s new Pacific Economic Monitor.
25 Oct 2011
ADB is playing a key role to save one of the world's most diverse and threatened marine ecosystems.
7 Jun 2011
A bank focused on the needs of the poor is changing the way people save money in Papua New Guinea.
16 Nov 2010
People on Papua New Guinea’s remote Manam Island and Madang Province are rebuilding after a disastrous volcanic eruption thanks to better banking solutions.
16 Nov 2010
Innovative partnerships to combat the spread of HIV infection in Papua New Guinea are tackling a lack of provincial capacity as well as risky behaviors and gender inequality.
29 Aug 2008
Improved roads in Papua New Guinea provide better access to markets, schools, and hospitals for communities hidden from the world until a few decades ago.