- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
8 Sep 2014
ADB Vice-President Lakshmi Venkatachalam arrived today in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (PNG), where she will meet with senior government officials for discussions on ADB’s support for private sector development in PNG.
8 Sep 2014
ADB has welcomed a new law making it easier to develop and implement public–private partnerships (PPPs) in Papua New Guinea (PNG). The Public–Private Partnership Act was passed by National Parliament of PNG early this month by a unanimous vote of 67-0.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today launched the Asia Women Leaders Program to address a glaring absence of women from leadership roles in Asia and the Pacific.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today opened a new office to provide governments with independent advice on shaping public-private partnerships (PPPs), a key conduit for greater infrastructure investment in developing Asia.
30 Aug 2014
Engaging the private sector through public-private partnerships and privatization improves the performance and service delivery of state-owned enterprises, according to a new report by ADB.
20 Aug 2014
Poverty will remain a critical challenge for Asia and the Pacific in the coming decades, requiring a greater focus on efforts to address food insecurity and economic vulnerability, says a new ADB report.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
21 Jul 2014
PNG’s Nationwide Microbank and ADB's Pacific Private Sector Development Initiative have agreed to join forces to assist women in two small fishing villages to gain entrepreneurial skills and take their produce to market.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.
7 Jul 2014
ADB will invest $228 million in energy projects in the Pacific in the next 3 years to help the region reduce its heavy reliance on fossil fuels and support more sustainable and environmentally friendly growth, according to its new Pacific Energy Update 2014.