- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
25 Feb 2014
ADB and the Papua New Guinea Government today signed two loans to fund improvements to the Highlands region road network and air services in Papua New Guinea.
25 Feb 2014
Despite improvements in the business environment over the last decade, law and order and corruption remain the most severe constraints to doing business in Papua New Guinea, new analysis from ADB reveals.
20 Feb 2014
Improved urban management in the Pacific region can boost living standards and resilience to climate change, according to a new report from ADB.
17 Feb 2014
ADB will continue to play a prominent role in Pacific region transport infrastructure investment, while supporting efforts to expand capacity as well as institutional and policy reform, according to the organization’s latest Pacific Transport Update 2013.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
6 Dec 2013
ADB and the Government of Papua New Guinea’s growing partnership is based on improvements in service delivery capacity, a forum was told in Port Moresby today.
2 Dec 2013
Improving the implementation capacity of public agencies to deliver the government’s investment plans will be a core challenge for improving service delivery in 2014, according to a new issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, released today.
2 Dec 2013
Fiscal pressures are expected to increase in the Pacific in 2014, according to the latest issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today at the offices of the New Zealand Aid Programme.
26 Nov 2013
Papua New Guinea’s economy is likely to suffer the biggest losses in the Pacific from climate change, says a new ADB study.
26 Nov 2013
The Japan International Cooperation Agency will join ADB, Australia and New Zealand governments, World Bank Group, European Commission, and European Investment Bank in supporting the Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility, which aims to improve infrastructure and services in the Pacific region.