- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.
13 Feb 2014
For the first time since its enactment in 1991, the Philippines’ Local Government Code will undergo a government-led, comprehensive review designed to boost municipal revenues streams for the provision of better basic services and to assist local economic development and job creation.
11 Feb 2014
During a one-day visit to areas affected by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda), ADB President Takehiko Nakao expressed empathy and deep concern for survivors dealing with the super storm’s aftermath as he assessed potential sites for assistance and inaugurated ADB’s new office in Tacloban, Leyte.
18 Dec 2013
ADB has so far approved $900 million in assistance for livelihood restoration, infrastructure reconstruction climate resilience initiatives in communities affected by Typhoon Yolanda, as well as budget support to the Government of the Philippines.
16 Dec 2013
The Board of Directors at ADB has approved a $20 million grant package announced in the immediate aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda and provided by the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction. The grant will support early recovery in 74 poor rural municipalities affected by the typhoon.
16 Dec 2013
The Board of Directors at ADB has approved a $372.1 million emergency assistance loan to the Philippines to help restore basic social services and rebuild communities devastated by Typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
6 Dec 2013
ADB Board Approves $500 Million Loan As Its First Phase of Support to Help Philippines Rebuild after Typhoon Yolanda
ADB today approved a $500 million emergency loan announced in the aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda to help the Government of the Philippines cover immediate costs associated with rebuilding areas affected by the super storm.
3 Dec 2013
The ASEAN Infrastructure Fund Ltd. has commenced lending operations with a $25 million loan to fund power links in Indonesia, becoming a new source of funding for the development of priority infrastructure projects in the region.
29 Nov 2013
ADB, the Government of the United Kingdom (UK), and the Rockefeller Foundation are teaming up to help Asia's fast growing secondary cities protect their urban poor from the ravages of climate change.