- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
5 Apr 2014
ADB Pesident Takehiko Nakao participated in the 18th ASEAN Finance Ministers’ Meeting in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar on 5 April. Mr. Nakao presented the economic outlook and policy challenges for ASEAN in its continued push toward the ASEAN Economic Community in his speech to the ministers.
1 Apr 2014
Developing Asia will extend its steady economic growth in 2014 as higher demand from recovering advanced economies will be dampened somewhat by moderating growth in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
Widening income gaps are undermining decades of successful poverty reduction in developing Asia, meaning governments should proactively use fiscal policy to close gaps and promote more inclusive growth, says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
The Philippine economy is expected to continue its strong growth in 2014 and 2015 as it reaps the rewards of improving business confidence and rising investment, says a new ADB report.
31 Mar 2014
Giving women in Asia more opportunities to secure decent, productive work will have major social and economic spinoffs for the region and is essential for inclusive growth, say a series of new studies from ADB.
28 Mar 2014
ADB announced the appointment of Richard Bolt as the new Country Director of its Philippine Country Office, effective 21 March. Mr. Bolt takes over from Neeraj Jain, who was appointed senior advisor in ADB’s Southeast Asia Department.
20 Mar 2014
Emerging East Asia’s local currency bond markets have weathered the recent market volatility well but risks to the markets are ticking up and countries need to be prepared, warns ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.
13 Mar 2014
PHOTO RELEASE: ADB President Takehiko Nakao welcomes Benigno S. Aquino III, President of the Republic of the Philippines, at the 2014 ADB Reception
Benigno S. Aquino III, President of the Republic of the Philippines, with ADB President Takehiko Nakao at an official reception at ADB’s headquarters in Manila.
12 Mar 2014
Almost 70 municipalities in the Philippines ravaged by Typhoon Yolanda will receive fresh support to jumpstart job opportunities and rebuild damaged infrastructure after today’s signing of a $20 million grant between the government of the Philippines and ADB.
21 Feb 2014
ADB and development partners will use a new $3.6 million grant to support around 20 private sector businesses in Asia targeting poor and low-income communities.