- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
1 Sep 2014
ADB today launched the Asia Women Leaders Program to address a glaring absence of women from leadership roles in Asia and the Pacific.
1 Sep 2014
ADB today opened a new office to provide governments with independent advice on shaping public-private partnerships (PPPs), a key conduit for greater infrastructure investment in developing Asia.
20 Aug 2014
Poverty will remain a critical challenge for Asia and the Pacific in the coming decades, requiring a greater focus on efforts to address food insecurity and economic vulnerability, says a new ADB report.
28 Jul 2014
A $60,000 wastewater treatment facility was today turned over to a Manila barangay in the first project of its kind to be managed by the community. The facility in Barangay 672, beside Estero de Paco, was funded under a grant from ADB and implemented by the Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission.
24 Jul 2014
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department.
18 Jul 2014
Developing Asia remains on track toward steady growth in 2014 despite slower-than-expected growth in the United States in the first quarter, says a new ADB report.
23 Jun 2014
ADB and World Bank Strengthen Coordination to Restore Basic Services in Typhoon-Hit Philippine Towns
ADB and World Bank signed a memorandum of agreement to harmonize their support for the Philippine government’s flagship program to rebuild areas devastated by super-typhoon Yolanda, known internationally as Haiyan.
4 Jun 2014
Local and offshore demand for emerging East Asia’s local currency bonds is rising again and should continue given strong economic growth prospects in the region, said the ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.
30 May 2014
Ministers from Indonesia, Malaysia, Solomon Islands and Timor Leste met in Manado, Indonesia and ratified an agreement to establish a Regional Secretariat for the Coral Triangle Initiative on Coral Reefs, Fisheries, and Food Security (CTI-CFF). The Regional Secretariat will spearhead the CTI-CFF’s regional cooperation programs to strengthen the management of coastal and marine resources and address climate change impacts on fisheries and livelihoods.
27 May 2014
Today, ADB President Takehiko Nakao fielded a mission to the Philippines, and reinforced ADB’s commitment to supporting the Philippine Government’s post typhoon Yolanda reconstruction. He also emphasized the importance of accelerating growth by creating jobs, bridging the rural-urban gap, boosting infrastructure and human capital investments, and addressing disaster risk management.