- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This ADB Country Fact Sheet provides social and economic indicators on the Philippines as well as concise information on ADB's operations in the country and contact information.
The Annual Report includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s operational, administrative, and financial activities in 2013; complete financial statements and opinions of the independent auditors; and a report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward environmentally sustainable growth.
This report compares the administrative frameworks, functions, and performances of tax administration bodies in 22 jurisdictions in Asia and the Pacific.
This report summarizes Accountability Mechanism operations during 2013 within the context of specific ADB-assisted projects.
This book reviews the small and medium-sized enterprise sector and the state of SME finance in 14 countries in Asia and and the Pacific.
ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015.
The Asia Bond Monitor reviews recent developments in East Asian local currency bond markets along with the outlook, risks, and policy options. It covers the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) plus the PRC; Hong Kong,China; and the Republic of Korea.
This report is a summary of the major policy issues raised at discussions at the Third Roundtable on Labor Migration.
This guidebook focuses on the results-based management framework that is currently being institutionalized in the Philippines. It begins with an outline of its business model characterizing the concepts that have been implemented in the Philippines. It then focuses on the performance management aspects of the model, including the importance of the statistical framework, the collection of data at monitoring points, the importance of rigorous and consistent specification of performance indicators, and the definition of major final outputs and performance attribution and evaluation.
This report, consisting of three parts, is the result of Phase 2 studies of ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum (Sub-Forum 2) and enhances the findings of Phase 1. Part 1 provides an overview of ASEAN+3 bond markets and their infrastructure. Part 2 reports on the bond market-related issues of economies in the region. Part 3 contains diagrams of ASEAN+3 bond market infrastructures, domestic bond transaction flows, and cross-border bond transaction flows.