- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
21 Jul 2014
This waterway rehabilitation project in the People's Republic of China not only restored the quality of water and improved public health, but also created a clean, green space for the community to enjoy.
10 Jul 2014
Wealth gaps remain amid growth in three giant economies: People's Republic of China, India, and Indonesia.
10 Jul 2014
Two jobs, 18-hour work days, still not enough to live a decent life in Shanghai.
13 Jun 2014
The People's Republic of China (PRC) has made progress in improving the environmental quality of its cities. Yet more work needs to be done to achieve its ambitious targets for reducing pollution.
13 Jun 2014
Increasing attention is being given to the “livability” of the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) cities as their environment becomes less polluted. An ADB study ranks 33 cities of the PRC according to their environmental livability through a pioneering series of indexes.
28 May 2014
An ADB-supported project worked with private companies to provide clean water to cities in the People’s Republic of China.
20 May 2014
An ADB-supported project in the People's Republic of China is helping to convert deadly methane gas from coal mines into clean energy for thousands of people and hundreds of businesses.
5 May 2014
ADB's 47th Annual Meeting, held in Astana from 2 to 5 May, saw much discussion on connectivity, innovation, and the need to keep up with the demands of a changing Asia and Pacific.
4 May 2014
Infographic: The CAREC Corridors - Linking the Russian Federation with South Asia and the Middle East
In Central Asia, six CAREC corridors link the region’s economic hubs to each other and connect the landlocked CAREC countries to other Eurasian and global markets. Corridor 3 connects the Russian Federation to South Asia and the Middle East, running through six of CAREC’s member countries.
30 Apr 2014
In Central Asia, six CAREC corridors link the region’s economic hubs to each other and connect the landlocked CAREC countries to other Eurasian and global markets. Corridor 2 links East Asia to the Mediterranean and southern Europe - with trade expanding in recent years following the implementation of the People’s Republic of China’s “go west” policy.