- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
6 Sep 2006
Developing Asia's strong economic expansion is expected to continue, with growth projected at 7.7% in 2006 before easing to 7.1% in 2007, according to a major ADB report released today.
6 Sep 2006
Strong growth in investment and exports will propel economic growth in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) to 10.4% this year, ADB says in a major new report.
1 Sep 2006
The Inaugural Session of the 5th Ministerial Conference on Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation will be held in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China, on 20 October.
31 Aug 2006
ADB will help increase the use of natural gas as a clean and reliable source of energy for municipalities in the People's Republic of China through private sector investment.
24 Aug 2006
ADB will help reform the People's Republic of China's commercial banking sector on the city level by taking a minority stake in Hangzhou City Commercial Bank, one of the leading city commercial banks in PRC.
23 Aug 2006
A US$1.35 million grant will help strengthen financial institutions in which ADB invests to ensure that ADB's private sector transactions are as high impact as possible.
31 Jul 2006
A US$200 million ADB loan will help improve a key highway in the northeastern part of the People's Republic of China.
25 Jul 2006
ADB today adopted a strategy to guide its work with developing Asian nations on regional cooperation and integration.
24 Jul 2006
A US$200 million loan from ADB will help reduce flood risks in Hunan Province, People's Republic of China.
20 Jul 2006
The Greater Mekong Subregion offers a possible future model for economic cooperation in the Beibu Gulf Rim, an ADB Vice-President told a forum here today.