- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
21 Apr 2014
ADB approved $21.02 billion in financing operations last year, according to ADB’s 2013 Annual Report, released ahead of its 47th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors to be held 2–5 May in Astana, Kazakhstan.
1 Apr 2014
Developing Asia will extend its steady economic growth in 2014 as higher demand from recovering advanced economies will be dampened somewhat by moderating growth in the People’s Republic of China (PRC), says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
Widening income gaps are undermining decades of successful poverty reduction in developing Asia, meaning governments should proactively use fiscal policy to close gaps and promote more inclusive growth, says a new ADB report.
1 Apr 2014
Slowing investment growth and active implementation of structural reforms are expected to push economic growth slightly lower in the People’s Republic of China in 2014, continuing a more moderate but still robust pace of growth, says a new ADB report.
25 Mar 2014
Member countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion face losing recent development gains unless they invest more to secure natural resource stocks, senior officials from the six countries heard at a meeting in Myanmar today.
24 Mar 2014
ADB President Takehiko Nakao met the People’s Republic of China Premier Li Keqiang at the Great Hall of the People.
24 Mar 2014
The People’s Republic of China will expand biodiversity corridors to link 10 nature reserves in the southwestern corner of the country – including critical habitat for the Cao Vit gibbon, one of the rarest apes in the world – following workshops conducted as part of the Greater Mekong Subregion’s Core Environment Program, supported by the Asian Development Bank.
23 Mar 2014
Reforming public finance will be essential to the sustainable and inclusive development of the People’s Republic of China’s, ADB President Takehiko Nakao said today at the China Development Forum.
22 Mar 2014
ADB President Takehiko Nakao met with Yunnan Governor Li Jiheng and discussed the province's development challenges and potential during a three-day visit to the People’s Republic of China. During his mission, Mr. Nakao visited two poor villages in northern Yunnan and three ADB-supported projects.
20 Mar 2014
Emerging East Asia’s local currency bond markets have weathered the recent market volatility well but risks to the markets are ticking up and countries need to be prepared, warns ADB's latest Asia Bond Monitor.