- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Latest News Releases
20 Feb 2014
Improved urban management in the Pacific region can boost living standards and resilience to climate change, according to a new report from ADB.
17 Feb 2014
ADB will continue to play a prominent role in Pacific region transport infrastructure investment, while supporting efforts to expand capacity as well as institutional and policy reform, according to the organization’s latest Pacific Transport Update 2013.
17 Feb 2014
Work begins today to upgrade and rehabilitate the Ringgi Wharf on Kolombangara Island in Western Province. The wharf is one of four wharves to be improved under the Domestic Maritime Support Project which is financed by the Solomon Islands Government, ADB, the Australian Government, and the New Zealand Aid Programme.
11 Dec 2013
An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report.
2 Dec 2013
Fiscal pressures are expected to increase in the Pacific in 2014, according to the latest issue of ADB's Pacific Economic Monitor, launched today at the offices of the New Zealand Aid Programme.
26 Nov 2013
The Japan International Cooperation Agency will join ADB, Australia and New Zealand governments, World Bank Group, European Commission, and European Investment Bank in supporting the Pacific Region Infrastructure Facility, which aims to improve infrastructure and services in the Pacific region.
26 Nov 2013
The economic loss suffered by the Pacific region could range from 2.9% to as high as 12.7% of annual GDP by 2100, according to a new study from ADB.
26 Nov 2013
Agriculture, fisheries and other sectors of the economy will take a severe hit in the face of more extreme temperatures and other climate change-linked events, triggering economic losses of up to 4.7% of annual GDP in Solomon Islands by 2100, says a new ADB study.
19 Nov 2013
As the take-up of mobile phones in the Pacific drives a revolution in financial inclusion, experts in banking, financial services, mobile networks and new technologies have gathered in Sydney today for the first-ever Pacific Branchless Banking Seminar.
24 Oct 2013
The Director General of ADB's Pacific Department, Xianbin Yao, along with ADB’s Regional Director, Andrea Iffland, will visit Honiara to meet with Prime Minister Gordon Darcy Lilo and other senior government officials for discussions on ADB’s support to Solomon Islands.